Windsor Review

Oops, guess I should have looked at page two before posting… I was the blonde girl sitting in the back row.

Hi Jenny. Yeah, that girl was really pretty. And she could wear mini skirts in that freezing room. I had to wear 2 sweaters and a raincoat all day long because I was so cold. And the dorm wasn’t really conducive to putting on make up and doing hair and whatnot so my hat is off to that girl she really had it going on. How’s the studying going?

Hmmm, blond in the back row? Tall, glasses, jogger?

Yeah, well nevermind the fact that she was probably 15 years younger than me…getting old sucks. The studying is going well. I am fortunate to have as much time off from work as I need.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hmmm, blond in the back row? Tall, glasses, > jogger? Huh??? I don’t know who that was. I was in the last row, near the door. I stayed at the Hilton so I wasn’t there for the end of week party, nor was I there for many of the dinners (I just went straight back to the hotel).

Hmm, can’t place you. Have to say that the middle room brunette with short skirt and the middle room blonde that dressed in black were being overly valued…just my $.02

^ Agree with sponge_bob . They are being given a premium due to scarcity .

The middle room blond looked like she stepped out of a mid 90’s movie about the cold war and she was playing the part of a spy

She seemed a little overdressed … oh well to each thier own I guess

Smoke’n Hot, I’ve missed you. Have you seen Smarshy on AF? He seems to be in hibernation.

What colour do you think she’s wearing today? Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > She seemed a little overdressed … oh well to > each thier own I guess

hottest was the blond in the middle on the left side of the room.

smokin’hot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The middle room blond looked like she stepped out > of a mid 90’s movie about the cold war and she was > playing the part of a spy OMG, she was freaking hilarious!! That hair was too much…from my spot in the back it stuck out like a sore thumb. It was very tacky. As for the brunette, yeah she was a little out of place but she’s probably single and looking to hook up. :wink:

i’d hook up with her

stunna Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’d hook up with her I think I would too. :wink:

ok jenny, were you the girl in the back row who had a healthy size chest? (couldn’t think of a more PC way of saying it)

I remember who you are jenny …u were beside the 2 guys from LA . What blonde was on the left side of the room ?? I was on the left i don’t recall seeing a hot blonde ??

Gee this thread has evolved into a beast of its own. Not to derail this thread (more like bring it back on track), but are you guys reverting back to the CFAI or Schweser material or just sticking with the material provided in Windsor until the exam? Thanks

Secret sauce combined with the practice exams ,workbook for quick review and some review from the CFAI texts as well .

Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Secret sauce combined with the practice exams > ,workbook for quick review and some review from > the CFAI texts as well . Dirty blond, she was always with a couple guys, maybe 4-5 rows from the front of the class. As for the brunette, are you guys talking about the indian chick?