Windsor Week

Did anybody go to Windsor week for Level 1 or for Level 2 last year? I am just trying to figure out where I need to be in my studies before I get there next week to maximize what I need to learn. I have read everything once and am going through a second time now. Would you recommend knowing all of the formulas before I get there, or will these be covered?

Bring party money… Windsor is the place to be… Seriously, the seminar is a huge and speedy review of the whole curriculum. You should get there with a basic understanding of everything, otherwise, you’re head may blow up…

Should I be looking at this as a final pass through all of the material or do they focus a lot on tips of what will or wont be on the exam? I have read through the material all once, and am on my 2nd-3rd pass through on some parts, of which I know probably 60% of the formulas. Do you think this is adequate to get me through the week withouth getting completely lost? I figure worst case scenario if my head blows up, I may spend the latter half of the week at some strip club up in Windsor. I might as well get something out of my week off.

Hey, you gotta encourage the local economy… You’re latter plan may be the best of all… In anycase, you’ll be fine… See you there…