Wings-Penguins game 7

yup, you guessed it…6/7 I just about TUIMM when I saw that… anyone want some action on the series. Wings fan here.

I am from Pittsburgh, but I certainly don’t want any action on the series! I want to care as little as possible leading up to this exam.

Wings fan here, too!!! Thank goodness for DVR…this is going to kill me not to wattch all of these games live. At least 2 or 3 are on Saturday nights when I’ll be ready to unwind anyway. Go Wings!

i’m watching the spurs/hornets right now. getting interesting

By the way, it will never make it to game seven. Interpret that as you will. :wink:

Out of bitterness GO PENGUINS! I hate the Wings but I don’t know if Pitt has a chance against this team. They are unbelievable… CFA disclosure-- Yes I am an Avalanche fan and yes the Wings spanked us all year.

I am all about long odds right now.

I watched tonight…I couldn’t help it. I am in trouble. I am sure you mean Wings in 6 but all close games, right? :wink: I haven’t watched many eastern conf games so I am excited to see the pitt power line…great match up of some of the best young players in the game. best case scenario for NHL right now.

Advantage of being a Kings fan: out of playoff hunt every January allows for CFA focus rest of winter / spring.

Crosby - Malkin + supporting cast of Staal, Gonchar and Hossa all the way!!!

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Advantage of being a Kings fan: out of playoff > hunt every January allows for CFA focus rest of > winter / spring. lucky you lol Habs fan here, it soothed the pain when they got eliminated because I knew I was going to have to start studying harder and miss games anyway