With all this news do you guys feel like completing the CFA program?

With all this news do you guys feel like completing the CFA program?

Well…Studying is the best alternative right now…

I do. I’m only a L2 candidate, by the time I’ll get the charter, markets will be back. Plus, as strangedays said education is the best thing now (not to mention the live business/finance cases we all witnesses), and as Buffet put it, education is something nobody can take away form you. Well…maybe a lobotomy.

Contrary to popular belief, there are ways to make money right now…

L2 here and yes. People actually may start looking for smart and qualified people to manage their dough after this.

“L2 here and yes. People actually may start looking for smart and qualified people to manage their dough after this.” All these people currently in Wall St. are very smart but even more Greedy.

Yeh, but there are more qualified BEAR and LEH people out there unemployed.

Ahhhh doesn’t matter to me already passed all the lvls!!! Sorry guys but it feels good! Just stick with it I’m sure it will be worth it…i dont see the finanicial sector going away.

probably more than ever

Nike Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeh, but there are more qualified BEAR and LEH > people out there unemployed. Qualified at collapsing the financial industry.

Absolutely

if you quit now, you are weak

Why would you quit? If anything this should make you study harder and distinguish yourself more from the other candidates out there. To accomplish my goals it will take a significant amount of hard work. I’ll have to work harder now but the reward will that much greater. If you are worried quit. I’ll gladly take your spot.

I am just telling myself all the time after this, if i don’t get a finance job after completing all 3 lvls, I would start working for myself. Now into L2, still some time to go to complete this. I just have the feeling that after completing this, I will have enough knowledge and confidence.