With less than 12 hrs left...

With less than 12 hrs left, what subjects do you think will be targeted? What subjects would screw us? I hate emerging markets in equity… Im hoping we’d get Free cash flow, porter, and residual income vignette. I also hope that they dont target TB in portfolio… It also get ugly if they target PE valuation in AI … not to mention cointegration lol … im freaking out :confused: ! i hope i can sleep early tonight … its 9:30 pm and in 12 hrs ill be moving through the exam tryin to find the easier case to start with.

I am doing derivatives and ethics today only…

Day has ended for me… im left with my notes on FRA … focus on inter-corporate investments/pension/multinational operations to compensate the mistakes im sure im going to make on the stupid FSA quality vignette which they always throw to ruin FRA scores. I hope they ask about Eco Income, Profit, Market Value Added, Accounting Income or a question about Initial Investments/total after tax cash flow … Passme, are you a retaker? or first timer? It’s my first time…

Porter could be very tricky. Soft dollars, ROS. Inter-corporate with goodwill and recognition of expense based on excess amounts paid over investee’s assets & liabilities could be tricky as well. RI with assumptions about persistence (I forget the last one where ROE declines to industry norm). Economic income calculation.

Economic income is cool for me… anyways im off to bed :slight_smile: nights…

What to do for the next 17 hours and 53 minutes? PANIC!!! lol no seriously imagine if I was like that. Study Study STUDY!!! 9pm cat is my stop time. Then it is bill maher till 10 and off to bed. Not bothering with notes tomorrow. If you don’t know it by then well you are sol.