Women over 30 can't find a good man

Lol nerdy. How’s your week been?

I do go on dates with girls who almost exclusively are working on or are finished with PhD’s, Mds, jds from good schools, or girls with masters or bachelor’s in engineering or comp sci. I’ll say that the ones that who are 29+ tend to be unrealistic and uppity. Especially the mds and jds. That’s why I lean towards science PhD’s.

Respect the SupYoGov rationale. Probably one of the few guys on this forum that receives fellatio on the regular.

Huh, birdy, why you only date women who are guaranteed to treat you like second hand baggage? When science PhDs are your best population, I think there is something wrong with your universe of possibilities.

I want my kids to have high iqs and solid work ethics.

I want someone who’s interesting.

I want someone driven who has passions of her own.

What segments do you consider the top?

The question is not what other segments contain those traits - it is why constrain the definition of those traits to such a small population? There are smart, interesting, driven people in almost any field that people in that general demographic might choose to pursue. In fact, long periods of extended school can delay a person’s development and the evolution of their world view as they increasingly postpone life stage changes.

Otherwise stated, someone who has limitless talent and potential could probably thrive and find satisfaction in any field. The filter for law, medical school, or PhD, is that the person must accept lifestyle constraints - long schooling, residency/internship/postdoctoral program, and in some cases, be forced to relocate to some random obscure location to pursue those or further career steps. They are pre selected to be people who value regimented and inflexible lifestyles, sometimes without much room for new components (i.e. you).

I see what you’re saying. Ya, that’s why recently I’ve been focusing more on the post docs. Boston has plenty so it’s not so much of an issue. But I do entertain the engineers as well. I am open to many others, particularly if they’re hot, but I just find scientists to be the most interesting. I do internet dating, of course.

Question, what’s your lady do?

TOP women down hurrrrr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR4Ej7bny8k

my week’s been wonderful birdie thx u for asking. one of my personal investments made lots of dinero this week, for god knows why lol, their earnings seemed shitty to me. in addition,i just ate 3 pieces of lamb with some weird black rice poured in gravy and a couple weird veggies that look like lettuce with chopped onions all sprinkled over it. i am about to leave work to go play bball before seeing my chick for a netflix and chill then depending on her mood, to the clerb.

she manages peepz that work with disabled people, not sure if mentally challeneged or physically disabled.

Milfffffff

Depends on the women… if she’s been doing the YOLO lifestyle burning all her cash, partying, still has a ton of student debt looking for a guy to marry, cause all her girlfriends are married and she wants a wedding too, pass. If she’s been working hard, that’s fine.

Eventually these women will meet ma boy Tyrone and will join the single momma club, something are just meant to be

Just want to say–I don’t have anything intelligent or witty to say about this, but this is one time when I definitely miss BChad. (I miss him a lot of the time, but with this particular thread, I think he would have something particularly awesome to say.)

post is way too long for me to fully read.

the girl in reference is still single because she is a ‘see you next tuesday’. this is a very plain vanilla case. no reason to make a sweeping generalization.

everyone carries baggage regardless of age. I do agree that the weight of that baggage(likely to be a life choice) amplifies as the person gets older. it becomes your choice to accept or not.

I know this chick 25, her dad worth 5m to 10m. Anyways I tried to woo her lol with the dads blessing. But she didn’t even give me a chance. She went to party and didn’t ask me to go knowing full well I was in sf doing nothing. She’s beautiful and rich, I really hope she doesn’t become over 30 and single, such a waste!! Anyways even if she wasn’t interested she coulda let me holler at her whorish friends.

Milffff

Only 5-10m? She should not be so stuck up.