Women

Just received email from my wife:

“If I end up staying home one day and you dump me for a younger woman, I will cut your dick off.”

Who is that AF guy who just got engaged? It’s not too late…

Shouldn’t this be Part 3?

Part 1 being where she let the car battery die, and Part 2 being where shouldn’t find her car (since she was almost a whole block away from where she was having her party).

EDIT - you should reply back, “No, she’s not younger. She’s just prettier and thinner.”

That’s a good one for you to save in the “If I Ever Get Divorced” file.

Your wife is acting like a typical Indian wife. sad

I thought American wife were much more open minded. angry

I’m pretty sure there was a crazy chick in California who did that. She went to jail for it.

Sounds like you have her blessing to pursue older cougars and assuming she keeps working, younger women.

But just in case, remove sharp knives from the kitchen and never ask her to cook frank and beans. Little Ohai will thank you one day.

Let me guess. One of her gfs is going through something like that now…

agree. make sure you document this. leverage can come in handy when needed

^^ You guys are evil. She obviously was joking.

Go home and smash hard tonight. That’ll show her.

^ I agree. Sounds like she needs a good bang

The family court system in this country is heavily biased in favor of women, a residual of the old days when women couldn’t support themselves. Guys need any ammunition they can get. Show me a situation where the ex-husband didn’t get absolutely killed in a divorce settlement, and I guarantee you it’s because he had documentation of things that even Gloria Allred couldn’t dismiss with a straight face.

I wouldn’t want to be in a marriage where there is such a lack of trust, that you seriously feel the need to collect a half-joke note as potential piece of evidence against your spouse in the divorce. God I wish I never get a husband with a mind set like this! Is that even possible?

kordell stewart

Did you even read what Higgy wrote?

Yes I did.

My point is that I wouldn’t want to be married to a man who thinks I am capable of “getting him to cleaners” in court and who would feel the need to collect evidence against me.

We don’t have to think that.

Ever hear of a woman having to pay child support/spousal maintenance?

Yes actually. I did. Anecdotically. When an unemployed/underemployed husband would take a wife to the court.

I think if we paid an intern to scour the depths of the AF vault we would see that “the marriage question” (in all of its forms) is the most discussed topic of all time in the WC. This could be my own biased view but it seems like when we have the discussion the consensus consistently tilts toward “don’t get married” including lots of people who are married. Maybe ohai’s post was a joke but man did it quickly turn into not a joke for the rest of the thread.

BSDs are always worried dem chickens will try to take half of they net worth