Wonderlic

I was asked to take a Wonderlic test for a job I’m interviewing for. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there a way to study for this? Thanks.

There on sample exams online. Just do a search for wonderlic on google. If you are taking the CFA, you shouldn’t have too much to worry about, unless you are not American. Some of the questions may deal with U.S. history. Nothing too hard (e.g. put the following presidents in order or the following events in order) but I guess non-Americans may have a little difficulty with them. How quick you take it factors into your score as well.

i took the wonderlic. it’s a test of speed, not intellect. but it helps to know the basic types of questions they ask. definitely google it. it was something like 50 questions in 12 minutes. they ask simple things like what is the 6th month of the year…what is is the largest number 1/2, 1/3, 1/8 or 1/4…then there were some more advanced math and word problems that i put off to till the end and went back to.

I think both Michael Vick and Vince Young got 6’s on this test out of a possible 50, real geniuses these two are.