Work exp review

just wondering… I submitted my application last week and both my sponsors filled in their qs on the same day my account says work experience review with CFAI but it doesn’t have anything in the ‘decision days remaining’ box - is this normal? anyone else have this? cheers

yes, you won’t get decision days remaining until the CFAI looks at it and approves it. the decision remaining days are for the society

great thanks!

Does anyone know what the average turn around is for the work experience review?

If they reject your work experience, can you contest it?

no need to contest. just polish it up, and resubmit. most often they would say “requires more detail” or some such thing.

does the cfai look at ur experience before sponsors submit there ppwk, or after the sponsors have responded…

If cfai disapprove the work experience, do the sponsers again need to submit their forms??

it seems like they accepted mine…it just says work experience approved 52 work experience submitted 52

So to resubmit, do you withdraw the current app and start over? I sent an email to Cust Service and am awaiting a response. Thanks for the help

theining Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So to resubmit, do you withdraw the current app > and start over? > > I sent an email to Cust Service and am awaiting a > response. > > Thanks for the help Yes, you withdraw and resubmit.

You don’t need to withdraw anything. You simply revise your work experience and resubmit.

I had the CFAI approve all my experience, but the local society is now asking for more details on one of them. I think both the CFAI and the local society looks at and have to approve the experience.