Work Experience Requirement

I am reviewing my work experience and about 60% of it is vaguely related to finance (namely Economics, worked as a researcher and instructor at a university). Does anyone have similar background and submitted this as relevant work experience?

What is the worst that can happen? They just reject it, and I have to wait 2 more years on my current job (which fits all requirements). Or might they say, given that you thought Economics is vaguely related to Finance we are reconsidering letting you pass all 3 levels, you have to take them again.

I am obviously exaggerating about the latter, but I am really curious about potential consequences.

What kind of research you did? I think it is valuable as work experience.

Well, it was mostly research on Labor Economic Topics, which were vaguely related to finance, one topic was related trading of certificates, so had to program an artificial stock exchange.

I see that people is misunderstanding finance.

At the end of the day everything is correlated with finance. Except hairdressing.

Tartaglia, your research and your experience in simulating SEs look relevant for me. Present that exp on your file and let CFAI decide on it.

GL

Call CFAI, ask to speak with Carl and say “Red Dragon”. Also that you know hashtagCFA.

#ShouldWork

Thanks Harrogath.

@hashtag: Carl replied: “Blue horseshoe loves Anacott Steel” and hung up.

I thought haircuts were very important when it comes to collateral…?