Work Experience

I entered my work experience on Friday and it currently says 49 months submitted, 0 months accepted. Does this mean I was not accepted or they just havent looked at it yet? If anybody knows please let me know. Thanks

can you put internships in for work experience?

My experience is that they have yet to review. Is this your first time submitting? or are you just updating to include the additional month to get you to the 49 months? I am looking under my profile to see if I have something different. Where do you see this on your account? Is it under “Work Experience”? or is this a “Service Request”?

It takes about a week for them to review and update…will show as 0 till then…

Where do you see a status that says “X months submitted, Y months accepted”?

have your recommendation letters come in? Have you sent the one in from your boss? I was petrified when I had submitted the hours and none were approved. Then I had all three letters go in. The next time I checked, everything was fine.

binx Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It takes about a week for them to review and > update…will show as 0 till then… In my case its been like that for atleast 2-3 weeks now …This is the first time I have submitted experience .

You’ve got to have everything in before they analyze.

Do you have your sponsors filled out yet?