Work Experience

Hi there, can anybody please offer me some advise on getting work experience approved? I have read through the forums and followed people’s tips but am having no luck, here is my situation. ± 1 years experience in two back office corporate actions roles at large banks ± 2 years experience at a fund of hedge funds working in the front office preparing and maintaining the spreadsheets used by the PMs, fund valuations and some work around FX hedging ± 1.5 years experience as an operational due diligence analyst at a fund of hedge funds I have submitted my work experience to CFAI about 4-5 times now, I tried listing all of the duties I performed, adding %'s to show the split of responsibilities and classify them as non-investment and investment related and finally using a more qualitative description of my roles etc. The first few times they rejected all of my roles with feedback something along the lines of “More information required”, when I added the percentages they accepted the due diligence role and rejected the others with the same reason and finally when I used the qualitative descriptions they again accepted the due diligence role but rejected the rest with the explanation “Job does not qualify”. If anyone with similar experience has any feedback that would be greatly appreciated so I can decide whether to keep trying or just wait another 2.5 years…