Work Perks

What do you get for free? Was at a place where lunches were brought in daily and were free from area restaurants/delis, etc. Full fridge of free drinks as well. Recently consulted at a place with a full fridge of drinks (all sodas, water, juice, etc). Trail mix, cereals, pretzels, and soups. Peet’s coffee as well (French roast, Dickinson’s, and a few other blends). Cafe wasn’t free but was high end.

Bloomberg is known for free food and snacks. The princeton office has free full course meals, 3meals a day, tons of snacks

Perks - well, our employee retention package consisted of Zoloft, does that count?

We have a stripper pole that anyone can use.

The TP in our bathrooms is free. That’s about the only perk we’re rocking. Used to have a 401(k) match. Life is…good???

We get paid a shitton of money. I guess that would be considered a perk…

I’m on the same floor as the (beautiful, recently renovated, well-maintained) gym. Prime real estate location, too - we have a pretty naice view of central park and most of midtown from our offices.

AF isn’t blocked.

eye candy to last for days

we get all four seasons

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bloomberg is known for free food and snacks. The > princeton office has free full course meals, > 3meals a day, tons of snacks are you trying to say that Blake is a Bloomberg rep? how dare you.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iteracom Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bloomberg is known for free food and snacks. > The > > princeton office has free full course meals, > > 3meals a day, tons of snacks > > > are you trying to say that Blake is a Bloomberg > rep? how dare you. so is google and some other tech co’s

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > eye candy to last for days Any openings?

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > eye candy to last for days I don’t think I’d be bragging about working @ Chippendale’s

we get free copies, as long as it’s work-related

Free membership/meals at The Yale Club, limo service, G6 for all international flights (G5 for domestic, ewww), you can choose how you would like to be compensated (from pork bellies to bald eagles to college graduation speeches), everybody on the street solutes you as you walk by. Those are the main things…and free Snapple.

They used to beat us with a lead pipe. Now they use a rubber hose filled with sand.

We got 20% off of pretty much anything you could think of at my last company (phone, restaurants, cable, vacation expenses, new car expenses, and on and on, but they rewarded us with great verbal support and mediocre pay.

OT Dinner free, Free “team” lunches when the manager or partner feels like it, free soda, free supplies, discounts on stuff…

Pension!! No, I’m not kidding.