Workin the Q-Bank

This is when all that painstaking time going through Q-Bank questions pays off. I completed about 80% of it. Now I’m just going over my wrong answers. (No easy/medium questions to slow me down.) Pure repetition. Only drawback is that it keeps me at my computer and on AF.

When you get a chance take an all-easy test - it really helps you to get a handle on the structure of the test without taking too much time. Can almost be relaxing after grinding that hard stuff.

which of the following is not part of the 4 Cs for credit analysis? a) collateral b) covenants c) chiyvitoykd d) capacity

Is Q-bank that useful though? I scored pretty good on Q-bank but when I hit practice exams book 6, scores went down hill.

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > which of the following is not part of the 4 Cs for > credit analysis? > > a) collateral > b) covenants > c) chiyvitoykd > d) capacity See??? Pure confidence! I like it because there’s some stuff on there you haven’t seen in a while and you can bring your tempo up a little.

I find the Q-bank, while not a good indicator of your performance on the exam, allows you to drill down the material if you do enough practice problems.