Working Bloomberg Reps

Has anyone been successful getting the digits from any of these young, innocent, ditsy vixens while they presented their tutorials?

I’m not on the market anymore, but I gotta say, they really know how to hire em

there is a program for the aussie market called IRESS (its pretty good actually), and let me tell you they also hired some hot little vixens to train users. I tell you when I had my personal lesson, I didn’t focus much on the software

There was this time when I was working late and was the only one left in the office. I had a problem with my computer, so two hot young female representatives in business suits came over to help out. Soon, all three of us were horizontal on the desk, if you know what I mean. Or maybe that was the plot from an artistic film that I saw recently. Sometimes it’s hard to differentiate fiction from reality, since my life is so interesting…

you guys really are a bunch of perverts… Hillary Scott

My boss used to update his software on a regular basis just to have these girls come in and train him. I guess that means their business model works.

I work with them all :slight_smile: Finest you know what in the industry

My rep is a guy. The rep before that was a guy. I’m calling to complain.

1morelevel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My rep is a guy. The rep before that was a guy. > I’m calling to complain. Yeah, what the heck? My rep is a 30-something, overweight, bald guy. Not that it would be any better if he was an aspiring male model. How does one get on the Bloomberg Hot Vixen Express?

I had a gay one as well, so theyre not all 23 and female, ditzy with big b00bs

There is nothing more frustrating than a hot ditzy chick, I think. It’s like seeing a fresh filet mignon in front of you dusted with dog poo and realizing that it’s going to be a while until you find something really worth devouring. Smart chicks rule!

Factset has some decent girls as well

I Luv Bloomie! Are they hiring? - Alicia Wetmore

Our last 3 BB reps were a short blond, tall brunette (european), and now a short brunette (Possibily Argentinean/Chilean). All smokin’

ymmt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Our last 3 BB reps were a short blond, tall > brunette (european), and now a short brunette > (Possibily Argentinean/Chilean). All smokin’ where u at ymmt?

At a large Euro money manager based in NY on the FI desk. They send over their reps maybe once a month, unless we need them to teach us a few things. Maybe we’re just lucky to have these ladies, or maybe it’s because our desk is 95% male.

We get a lot of ladies that come over to help us with the API plugin and so forth. I can’t believe Bloomberg is coming out with a CFA GO function. Good stuff.