WORLD CUP KICKS OFF TODAY!!!

Swiss looked better

Germany really impressed me … but don´t count Argentina or Brazil out yet …

lmao spain lost! i knew it. i bet 10 bucks on it. 1:16. lol some shitty betting companies actually have 1:20. as a seasonal gambler, i did well so far this time. i also won the brazil vs korea for bra didn’t win more than 3 goals. enough to cover my loss on england vs us. hi capello, if you are here, fire green. do you hear me?

Heart broken on spain loss…I guess my quota of heart break is over for this year… I should pass the exam… can’t handle two heart breaks in same year…

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nigeria !!! Oh, Nigeria…!!! (Sniff)

goal goal goal go go go i think i am mehican now. so far this is the best game of this world cup. mex has a great coach who knows how to pick players. the oldest (37) and the youngest (21) both scored today. and he knows when to put them into play. he made 3 sub today. all 3 of them did perfect job. the next step, mex need to take down urg otherwise they are going to face argentina in elimination. i think after this morning, nobody wants to pick arg as opponent.

Soccer is for artards.

-Poor Spain, that was really bad luck! -Haha, France is almost out. -England may lose to Slovenia and then it’s all over. -I still don’t get how Denmark could qualify as number 1 to the world cup. -Uruguay may surprise even more later in the tournament. Forlan is sharp. -Messi is great and Higuain is really dangerous - But Maradona will f*ck it up.

Any Americans watching ? One here who ISNT

Actually, I was reading that the ratings for the WC in the US has been pretty high so far. And the majority has been non-hispanics watching the game too. I believe ESPN 2/3 are showing the games as well? Besides Univision? I wish I was getting Univision, the only channel I could watch on mute. Chicano babes…very nice !!

Bacaladitos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > -Poor Spain, that was really bad luck! > -Haha, France is almost out. > -England may lose to Slovenia and then it’s all > over. > -I still don’t get how Denmark could qualify as > number 1 to the world cup. > -Uruguay may surprise even more later in the > tournament. Forlan is sharp. > -Messi is great and Higuain is really dangerous - > But Maradona will f*ck it up. italy ties new zealand now! what the heck is going on, upset after upset! next thing we know north korea will beat portugal!

Italy is more likely to make it to the second round though… Cote D’Ivoire really blew it with their defence structure. It was a complete run through for the Brazillians. The Ivorien keeper didn’t seem desperate enough @ the early part of the game, but that didn’t matter later on anyway. And the “hand of God” in Brazil’s 2nd goal didn’t matter evenetually too…

the ref asked Lius Fabiano about his 2nd goal/hand ball incident and the striker’s gestures indicated that it was not intended. replays mayb used at some point in the future to clarify the grey moments in soccer. Still predict brazil will win tho feelers?

I think Portugal is going to win…

portugal will not win the world cup. beating north korea is not a big deal. its north korea come on! as for the brazil goal, yeah i think thats what he was saying in that it was not intended. and it clearly wasn’t. anyhow who care, brazil would have won anyway. but i agree in that instant replays should be used. there have just been too many contreversal calls. you have to feel bad for the US team if they fail to qualify, whether you like them or not.

What a game, USA!

afjunkie_999 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > portugal will not win the world cup. beating north > korea is not a big deal. its north korea come on! > > as for the brazil goal, yeah i think thats what he > was saying in that it was not intended. and it > clearly wasn’t. anyhow who care, brazil would have > won anyway. > > but i agree in that instant replays should be > used. there have just been too many contreversal > calls. > > you have to feel bad for the US team if they fail > to qualify, whether you like them or not. I meant the game vs NK… was posted when they were up 6 nil.

oh, and USA

Italy is out and they had the easiest group,lol. they are in for a nasty reception when they return home!

32 countries started this race, 8 left standing… still tip the brazil to carry the cup, with ghana having an outside chance… go brazil! go samba!! any other feelers ?