WORLD CUP KICKS OFF TODAY!!!

World Cup babe! woohoo!! Hi y’all ! world cup starts today lets list the team tipped to win in order of chances 1. Brazil 2. Spain 3. Germany Go guys!!!

osei Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > World Cup babe! woohoo!! > > Hi y’all ! > > world cup starts today lets list the team tipped > to win in order of chances > > 1. Brazil > 2. Spain > 3. Germany > > > Go guys!!! 1. Brazil 2. Spain 3. England I will be rooting for France though, obviously. I have yet to decide which team I will support in 10 days though.

I am in SA and am watching the qtr and semi final in cape town…brazils my pick go vuvuzelas

OLE! love watching soccer at this level of play.

1. Spain 2. England 3. Italy 4. USA (my dark horse favourite)
  1. Brazil 2. Spain 3. England------GOOOOO LIONSSSS!!!
  1. England 2 Others 3… 32. Others btw, any good source to watch online?

Boris_7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. England > 2 Others > 3… > > 32. Others > > btw, any good source to watch online? Try Veetle And go SPAIN!!! Hopefully we do not choke again

Boris_7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. England > 2 Others > 3… > > 32. Others > > btw, any good source to watch online? www.atdhe.net http://myp2p.eu/

***** Live World Cup Games at Bloomberg ***** You are invited to Bloomberg’s World Headquarters to watch live World Cup action on our big screens for a selection of games. ~Sponsored by Bloomberg Launchpad 2010~ Click to view the details: http://www.bloomberg.com/promo/Jun/39305018/index.html Space is limited. Refreshments will be served. Sign up on {BU} 11 Topic: World Cup

give me a break. do any of you really follow this sport? i guarantee none of you can name more than two player on you “favorite” team. some of you cant name just one. *please dont go and search now

Nigeria !!!

They should have had Germany play Greece in the first round, loser leaves the EU.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They should have had Germany play Greece in the > first round, loser leaves the EU. Germany would have whooped their ass!!

Why did England not beat the US? I dont get it. Rooney was nowhere except a few challenges in 2nd half… I am american and rooting for the US, but very surprised by England… altho the US didnt look 1/2 bad.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They should have had Germany play Greece in the > first round, loser leaves the EU. Hilarious

So far Germany has been the most outstanding side with a 4 - 0 victory over the socceroos from Australia. I really see them going far in this tournament. England was unlucky against the USA with the goalkeeper’s gaffe and all. As usual, Lionel Messi was mesmerizing but Nigeria’s goalkeeper rose to the occasion. Feelers from anyone ?

Germany, for sure! They really impressed me! Such a young dynamic team! Just wonderful to watch! Haven’t seen such a good German game in years!

spain looks good

Funny stuff http://cnn.com/video/?/video/sports/2010/06/15/lego.world.cup.us.uk.theguardian