Worse public speaker: Bush or Paulson

I’m not quite sure.

Paulson for sure…

Bush was pretty good 8 years ago. There’s a youtube video showing him speaking at various times, and it almost seems (not trying to be partisan here) that he’s suffered some sort of neurological problems in the last few years.

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bush was pretty good 8 years ago. There’s a > youtube video showing him speaking at various > times, and it almost seems (not trying to be > partisan here) that he’s suffered some sort of > neurological problems in the last few years. I saw that video, beleive it or not he was a great speaker

I was extremely surprised at how well Bush held his own in a debate with Kerry in 2004. It was the most fascinating thing that entire year. :slight_smile:

Paulson is the worst. Bush is just lame but frank. The best has got to be Bill Clinton. He beats Obama in public speaking by all measurement…

I disagree with Clinton being such a great speaker. I always found him contrived and disingenuous.

I like Bush’s speeches these days as it seems like he is putting little to none political-BS-fluff into them, which I despise greatly. I could care less about the eloquent political fluff that comes out of some of these people’s mouths these days.

Clinton was good…I really believed he didn’t have anything to do with that woman when he said it =)

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I disagree with Clinton being such a great > speaker. I always found him contrived and > disingenuous. Have you heard him at the DNC? He was the best by far.

It is funny how people in this country flock to stupidity, we just got rid of baby Bush and already people are talking Paulson in 2012…do we really need to inflict any more damage on ourselves? Bill was the best, very natural.

I think Bill charges $100K or so to come and give a speech these days

He needs it, Hillary’s actions made them both broke, lol.

Bill was a smooth talker. Some comedian said that only Bill Clinton can convince anyone to believe, “Isn’t here just there without a t”.

projectplatnyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think Bill charges $100K or so to come and give > a speech these days I remembered it as being more so I looked it up, avg of $187,000 per speech. Highest was $425,000 for a conglomerate in London.

Paulson was actually an English major.