Worst thing you're willing to do to guarantee a pass?

I was talking with my wife about the worst thing I would do to myself if I could ensure that I passed L3. I came up with letting an elephant unload a diarrhea-induced sh!t on my face. In reality I think would probably accept a lot worse to guarantee a pass.

Your wife is a remarkable woman.

I like your style, Farley.

Uhhh since you brought it up. Could you post a topless pict of your wife with some elephant diarrhea?

I’ll supply the diarrhea if akanska supplies the pictures.

i’m willing to do a variety of things to guarantee a pass. as long as it doesn’t result in long term damage

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was talking with my wife about the worst thing I > would do to myself if I could ensure that I passed > L3. I came up with letting an elephant unload a > diarrhea-induced sh!t on my face. In reality I > think would probably accept a lot worse to > guarantee a pass. ============================================================= if a am ensured a pass…i can take farley013 's wife on a date… ummm wait… even give her a good time i guess thts the worst thing i can doo!!!

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your wife is a remarkable woman. lol.

I would be willing to jump in an ice cold pool and walk out naked in front of a Jerry Springer audience.

I would watch reality TV for a whole hour!

Kirstie Alley