Would a Canadian CFA qualify for TN visa under NAFTA in the US?

Does anyone know if a Canadian CFA charterholder would qualify for the TN visa to work in the US? Under the list of NAFTA qualified professions the only 2 I think CFA might fit under is accountant and economist, but I am doubtful a CFA will be counted as either. Anyone?

I don’t think so.

a you know the NAFTA list is

https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-11261/0-0-0-17197/0-0-0-21051.html

I think this was asked here a long long time ago and someone said they had managed to do it by fitting into another category.

You won’t get it as a CFA, but you may get it if you’re working as a CFA but hired as an economist or a mathematician if you have a degree in either of those

accountant, I think not unless you have one of the accounting qualifications listed

Thanks for the list and information. I do have a masters in economics, but do they look at degree exclusively? Comparing to the degree/liscence reqirement for other professions, like medicine or law, a bachlor in ecnomics is relatively easy to obtain. Anyhow I guess I need to find a firm willing to hire me as an “economist” but actually let me do CFA work. Kinda glad I chose economics over finance for grad school now. Finger crossed Trump or Clinton don’t get rid of NAFTA.

The original list seems to be long gone, and NAFTA has been replaced by USMCA Trade Agreement.
There seems to be a list of professions in Appendix 2 of this link
SEE APPENDIX 2