Would a Jedi Master be able to pass all three exams without studying?

So it has been established that neither Warren Buffett nor a finance PhD could pass the exam without cracking a book. But we haven’t discussed Jedi Knights or Masters.

First, some Jedi Masters live to the ripe old age of 900 years. You can’t live as long as Methuselah and not get a little bit of finance knowledge along the way.

Second, the ability to read minds will take you far. Just sit next to some really nerdy looking dude and read his mind and copy his paper. If you get the feeling that he doesn’t know what he’s doing, just find another nerd to copy off of.

Third, if the proctors give you any grief, you can just wave your hand and say, “This isn’t the cheater you’re looking for. I can go about my business.”

And if all of that fails, you can always hold your lightsaber to John Rogers’ (or his successor’s) throat, and say, “How 'bout that retabulation now?”

Luke: “I can´t believe it.”

Yoda: “That is why you fail!”

Jedi master > Top MBA > CFA

Yes. “A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind.”

Does Jedi Mastership allow you to claim superior abilities to those without?

Those 900 year annuities sure are expensive…

Greenman: “Proctor, you want to let this student fill the answers for me”

Proctor: “I will let the student fill the answers for you”

2 months later

Greenman: band 1 ???

Would the Dos Equis man be able to pass all 3 levels without opening the book?

I believe you’re referring to S2000

^No, not him. He’s talking about “the most interesting man on the planet.” You know, “I don’t always drink beer…”

You know, I don’t always pass CFA exams, but when I do, I go 3/3.

I got one:

I don’t always use the CFAI curriculum, but when I do, it’s because I have a 9-5 job.