Would you accept now?

Would you accept now if you were given a choice of accepting you got 38 wrong answers? Or would you want to wait for your actual result?

No. These hypothetical threads are truly, truly fascinating.

If you got a 68% you will pass, I don’t know why everyone is so convinced 70% is the mps… I personally think its closer to 60%-65%

JasonU Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you got a 68% you will pass, I don’t know why > everyone is so convinced 70% is the mps… > > I personally think its closer to 60%-65% How was your golfing course yesterday, Jason? :slight_smile:

JasonU Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you got a 68% you will pass, I don’t know why > everyone is so convinced 70% is the mps… > > I personally think its closer to 60%-65% What is your logic behind the 60-65% being the MPS?

^^ I think he is saying top 1% score will be will be around a 90. So 90* .7 =63 passing score. But I doubt its going to be that low.

You never know, nyccfa2010 - with a straighforward test, the odds of someone getting a 100 on that would’ve been fairly high, IMHO. However (and why they do this I don’t understand), it seemed as though their mission was not to test candidate’s knowledge of the material, but almost to test how good of a detective candidates were, a la Encyclopedia Brown. If the exam was straightforward it was easy as pie; not sure why they wouldn’t make the exam harder and more straightforward as opposed to simple and sneaky.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- simple and sneaky. Simple and sneaky, they have it on their mission statement.