Would you take the exam if you were confident you would fail?

I took level 1 in June and did not pass, I studied a bunch and I am sure like most was burnt out after it. For the December exam I got back into studying to late and have been trying to play catch up, but it is not working. I have taken only a partial practice review exam and score is not pretty. Would you still take the up coming exam if you were pretty sure you would not pass or just continue to study for June 08?

well, seeing that you already paid for the exam…I think the answer speaks for itself.

go give it a shot - you have nothing to lose.

Can imagine finding a better practice exam then taking the real thing…I say go for it

except the pride perhaps. but that is intangiable asset.

Definitely. You never know. Maybe statistics will be on your side and you will guess more than 25% correct on the ones you completely don’t know.

Do it!

Just Do It [Nike]

cam2win, its not too late to study. theres 11days = 264hours left, sleep 4hours/day= 44hours , work 8hours/day * 7 working days left = 56 until the exam, thats 164hours. minus misc like taking showers/eat/taking the subway (and you can study on the subway too) etcetc. you have potentially 150hours. now you really have to be NOT studying with 150hours under your belt to blank out on the exam. just my 2cents :slight_smile:

It never really occured to me that there was over 100 hours left to study. :slight_smile:

don’t sit it. you might fail.

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > don’t sit it. you might fail. …and then the sky will fall and everybody will hate you. Just give it a shot. you got nothing to lose.

>minus misc like taking showers/eat/taking the subway just dont take a shower for the next couple weeks, and you’ll be right

good point, Bluey.

Winners never quit. Just wake up that Saturday morning, do the Terminator, and go make CFA Level I your b!tch.

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It never really occured to me that there was over > 100 hours left to study. > > :slight_smile: Yeah if your daily pharmaceutical cocktail consists of loads of amphetamines!

Definitely do it. You shld reward yourself with something BIG to give yourself incentive. Hmm, thinking of which, what shld I reward myself if I pass? …