Writer's cramp...

Hi people, I know the title is going to land me in it, but what the hell! lol I’m absolutely shocked by the volume of notes I’m taking from CFA material thus far; my right hand is aching since I’m sat at home most evenings for a few hours trying to summarise the LOS’s… somehow I don’t remember this method being as bad for Level 2. I wish there were an easier way to cover everything comprehensively, if only ‘voice recognition’ software could ‘learn’ to interpret my dodgy accent, I’d be laughing! K

I’ve nearly covered Book 2 and it seems to me that LIII is more wordy than LII, my notes are looking far longer already. Sometimes a whole page ends up as only slightly less in my own notes.

All the extra writing practice will definitely help you out on the AM session. Famosa, CFA

yeah except my handwriting looks like a spider has died a nasty death across the page. the examiner will need a degree in hieroglyphics to decipher my essays

newsuper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah except my handwriting looks like a spider has > died a nasty death across the page. > > the examiner will need a degree in hieroglyphics > to decipher my essays If they could grade my exam then you are fine. I am sure on that!

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > newsuper Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > yeah except my handwriting looks like a spider > has > > died a nasty death across the page. > > > > the examiner will need a degree in > hieroglyphics > > to decipher my essays > > If they could grade my exam then you are fine. I > am sure on that! My handwriting is nothing short of embarassing. I made sure to get an erasable pen for the AM session. It came in handy for the 1st question. I was so pumped for the 1st question that I completely f-ed it up. I had to go back and erase and redo the entire question.

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mpnoonan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > newsuper Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > yeah except my handwriting looks like a > spider > > has > > > died a nasty death across the page. > > > > > > the examiner will need a degree in > > hieroglyphics > > > to decipher my essays > > > > If they could grade my exam then you are fine. > I > > am sure on that! > > > My handwriting is nothing short of embarassing. I > made sure to get an erasable pen for the AM > session. It came in handy for the 1st question. > I was so pumped for the 1st question that I > completely f-ed it up. I had to go back and erase > and redo the entire question. So pumped for the first question that I completely f’ed it up --> lol! I can relate: I had the same experience with the Level 2 PM paper back in June - had convinced myself that I had passed purely through flicking through the q paper, before getting stuck in! K

Seriously, I am diong the concept checkers at the end of Schweser chapters and my hand hurts.