Writing CFA Exams in different countries

Hi all, I’m currently a Level 1 candidate, and I was just wondering if it’s possible to write the CFA Exams in different countries? For instance, I’m planning to write the Levels 1 and 2 in Toronto, but may be moving to Hong Kong before I write Level 3. Would I be able to write the L3 exam there? And also, in terms of the 3-yr work experience requirement, would I be able to split that in between countries? i.e. work for 2 years in Canada, and gain the final year of experience for the CFA charter in HK. Thanks!

yes on all accounts but questions like these are usually better if written to the CFA institute.

I don’t know about the work experience part, but you can take the CFA exams in different countries. Just make sure you sign up and bring your ID as stated on the CFA website (government issued ID, passport, etc.).

strikershank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yes on all accounts but questions like these are > usually better if written to the CFA institute. agreed