WTB: Schweser Quick Sheet

Loved this thing for L1. Does anyone have a Quick Sheet they are not using and would be willing to sell?

I have the 2008 L3 quicksheet. Willing to sell if you’re based in NYC or will pay for shipping.

Sorrry, I meant to add ‘L2’

ooooh the black market in action!

I have level 2 if you want to buy. email me @ gmail

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have level 2 if you want to buy. email me @ > gmail Mpnoonan: I couldn’t reach you. Can you email me - dan . lieb @gmail

I finished my CFA studies, and used Stalla, so never got one. But I did see people studying them on test day and always wanted them so I could review some stuff and remember what they tested me on, more or less. Anyone have an old set to sell? I’m sure that you’re not allowed to sell current year’s stuff, but maybe past years are ok. I took L1 2006, L2 2007, L3 2008, so those would be best. What’s the going price?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I finished my CFA studies, and used Stalla, so > never got one. But I did see people studying them > on test day and always wanted them so I could > review some stuff and remember what they tested me > on, more or less. > > Anyone have an old set to sell? I’m sure that > you’re not allowed to sell current year’s stuff, > but maybe past years are ok. > > I took L1 2006, L2 2007, L3 2008, so those would > be best. > > What’s the going price? You could get the dated Schweser material on ebay pretty cheaply.

Chadwick – I have the 2008 L3 quicksheet if you’re interested.