WTF..thread on Pakistan got deleted!!!!

Chad, It was a general discussion.

Too political, and frankly, too sexual, too. When I think about Pakistan I get excited and have to grab my loins.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chad, > > It was a general discussion. I completely missed that other thread, whatever it was about, but guess it’s the privilege of the moderator to choose what stays and what doesn’t… and so it must be.

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Too political, and frankly, too sexual, too. > When I think about Pakistan I get excited and have > to grab my loins. hahahahah!!! im assuming there has been precedence on removing threads about Pakistan…couple weeks ago one of Joey’s threads also mysteriously vanished…

Ah crap, I was using the Pakistan discussion to integrate some final touches on a Sovereign Risk analysis on a CFA exam practice problem. Now I’m screwed. All hope is lost.

Honestly though - I understand when the conversation shifts and X.X.X. related topics get deleted, but politics have relevance to finance and it is good to know discussions relating to these kind of events.

did anyone here save that thread? pls email to me…wondering what i missed out on now

My thread on Nutrisystem was deleted… =(

Chad is an ISI asset.

That would be great if there were a database of deleted threads. I’d probably spend more time there than here.