WTF

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Battle Toads!!! Forgot about that one. Impossible even with game genie!

I’m going to use that with my manager. “Don’t worry boss, I’m going to crank that report out video game style.”

Holy crap black swan… i remember that stage… why did you remind me?! But i was originally reffering to the battletoads/double dragon crossover game they had… I think they took a few pages off of the original battletoads pages because those two are two of 3 games ive never beat. I never beat tyson in punchout… youre too scrawny little mac!

EMRA32 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Holy crap black swan… i remember that stage… > why did you remind me?! > > But i was originally reffering to the > battletoads/double dragon crossover game they > had… I think they took a few pages off of the > original battletoads pages because those two are > two of 3 games ive never beat. > > I never beat tyson in punchout… youre too > scrawny little mac! tyson was just too good - i used to knock out the first guy ‘glass joe’ in a bout 2 seconds though - record time