WTF

So I was with the director of my accounting program today…and we wer toking and then i told her that i cleared level 2 of the cfa program…and she was like…ooh…ur getting it done like a video game…wtf…video game? I shuld bitch-slap her…comparing the program to a video game…accountants…wat can i say? just pissed me off…startng to think ppl around here not giving enuf respect for the program …i just want to see one of her other accounting students studying for the cpa attempt it…

Toking huh? You and the prof must be tight like those students in the movie Animal House.

may i offer you a pill? Particularly of the chilling kind…?

I think all she meant was…your taking it down pretty fast!!! I concur with EMRA32…chill out dude!

I thought beating Ninja Gaiden was harder than the CFA program…

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought beating Ninja Gaiden was harder than the > CFA program… i put more hours in Everquest then i ever put in all CFA Levels, and still i didnt get my Epic! WTF!

You’re a TOKER? You must have token the L3 exam this year!

give her a break. people sometimes say silly things when their toking. i know i do. seriously though - chill out. you cant expect the CFA to mean anything to an accountant. having done ACCA and now doing CFA i agree that its much harder but that isnt for her to know.

your boss is useless. next time wear the power tie and keep your cool. your boss was testing you, kemosabe. http://www.vineyardvines.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/categoryID/d2853193-5e7d-4349-82a8-1a6d89f44daa/productID/d3ba7849-4cf8-412c-ba74-61f69929e6ce/

JDV, Hehehe…ya NG was one helluva hard game. I’m currently doing Halo 3 on Legendary. I find myself [with X-Box at least] playing the same old tiitles. Halo 1, 2 or 3 and always in the fall and games like GTA for the summer. Then you have Gears of War which is a spring time game for me and NHL which again is a fall classic. Willy

the ones that “know” about the CFA are the only ones that matter. most dopes just give you a blank stare, and get if confused with all the other TLA certs out there - don’t let it bother you.

I’d take that as a compliment. Video Games these days are no joke.

Ha, when you say “cleared level 2” it does have a Mario Bros ring to it…your boss may have, gasp, a sense of humor, and she is an accountant? Is she cute?

Well…like I mentioned, she’s the director of my accounting program…I am still in school at the moment…and to answer your questions…she’s not an accountant…dont kno how she got this job…and for the second question…not really…but she’s pretty young for the job…i dont know how she managed to get it…she doesnt seem too smart…and from what I’ve heard…her job is actually a no-brainer type and she gets paid quite a lot of it…makes me want to get her job in the future…

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toking huh? You and the prof must be tight like > those students in the movie Animal House. Lolol I thought the same thing when I heard it…

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well…like I mentioned, she’s the director of my > accounting program…I am still in school at the > moment…and to answer your questions…she’s not > an accountant…dont kno how she got this job…and > for the second question…not really…but she’s > pretty young for the job…i dont know how she > managed to get it…she doesnt seem too smart…and > from what I’ve heard…her job is actually a > no-brainer type and she gets paid quite a lot of > it…makes me want to get her job in the future… From what i gather… You (inside of your head) are having hierarchy problems… Guess what… she makes more then you, works less than you, and is dumber than you… get over it because its like this everywhere. Like that episode of the simpsons when that guy that worked hard all of his life met homer and hated his guts because he coasted all thru life… oh well. And yes Joey… Ninja Gaiden is by far one of the hardest games of all time… But you wanna know whats harder??? Ninja Turtles for nes. And what about Battletoads/Double dragon… Impossible!

Battle toads was insanely hard, Double Dragon was insanely easy. Getting Back to sparty419, I wish I had a boss that would toke with me, and make a connection between level 2 and a video game. With someone like that looking over you how could you get fired.

Battle Toads!!! Forgot about that one.

I, uh, missed Battle Toads. I would feel emasculated playing such a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZ9C0Qtj2A Worst battle toads level ever…