WTF

I am going long on Campbell soup and Bread. And homeless tents.

Eddie Deezen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HA! Campbell Soup is up! I wonder if investors > are anticpating a huge demand for the soup when we > reopen the 1930’s soup lines! Should just listen to my wife, investor extraordinaire. CPB Posted by: JoeyDVivre (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: September 17, 2008 08:05PM My wife likes this stock, because soup is good food or something. Looks boring to me. Anybody got any opinions? Virgin, do you like CPB with your 2-buck chuck?

Lol the House is voting on commemorative coins now.

Oh no. Commemorating the start of the Great Depression?

CPB is up. holy smokes. am overweight consumer staples as is, but i like it

You asked me about Campbell’s soup and I said I don’t like it because it’s canned. FWIW, I would buy the consumer staples index fund… it’s doing pretty good these days!

MFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfa_gremlin Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I APPLAUD THE ONES THAT VOTED “NAY” - > > BRAVO!!! > > > i’ll make sure to save you a spot in the bread > line. THIS BAILOUT WOULD HAVE NOT PREVENTED THE CONTRACTION OF CREDIT THAT IS GOING TO BRING ON GD2. MANY IN THE STOCK MARKET IT SEEMS WERE HOPEFUL THAT THIS BAILOUT WAS GOING TO STABILIZE THINGS. THEY DON’T KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING IN ON. SORRY TO SAY, BUT IT’S EITHER TOO COMPLEX FOR THEM OR THEY HAVEN’T TAKEN THE TIME TO GAIN CRUCIAL INFORMATION. THE SPX SEES 3-DIGITS WITH OR WITHOUT THE BAILOUT. IT’S FAIT ACCOMPLI.

I was, uh, actually asking about the stock but I can see why you got confused.

cfa_gremlin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MFE Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > cfa_gremlin Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I APPLAUD THE ONES THAT VOTED “NAY” - > > > BRAVO!!! > > > > > > i’ll make sure to save you a spot in the bread > > line. > > > THIS BAILOUT WOULD HAVE NOT PREVENTED THE > CONTRACTION OF CREDIT THAT IS GOING TO BRING ON > GD2. MANY IN THE STOCK MARKET IT SEEMS WERE > HOPEFUL THAT THIS BAILOUT WAS GOING TO STABILIZE > THINGS. THEY DON’T KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING IN > ON. SORRY TO SAY, BUT IT’S EITHER TOO COMPLEX FOR > THEM OR THEY HAVEN’T TAKEN THE TIME TO GAIN > CRUCIAL INFORMATION. THE SPX SEES 3-DIGITS WITH > OR WITHOUT THE BAILOUT. IT’S FAIT ACCOMPLI. since you are yelling at me, i’m not saving you a spot. Dwight took your place.

NOT YELLING AT U MFE

the problem is that the effects of no lending will not be felt immediately. it will slowly trickle out to the consumer who will realize we have a serious problem in 6 months when it is too late to revive the patient.