WTF

DJIA down 675

bailout 202 yea, 224 nay

Did you see that downward spiral after the bill looked like it would not have enough votes . . . was rediculous

lol it looks like one of those roller coasters We made the long ride upto the peak and now its show time!

coming back now…

Yeah - I think it is coming back as people realized after the time hit 0:00, the decision was not final on the bill passing until the gavel actually hits . . . I guess another interesting week on Wall Street

Time to get out of my ultrashort S&Ps… It’s coming back

I can’t do any work right now.

C-SPAN, lifeblood to the financial markets.

Dang C-Span website is down!!! Server is too busy message!!! WTF

http://www.c-span.org/watch/cspan_wm.asp?Cat=TV&Code=CS Wow the bill is not going to make it through. This is going to f$#@ the market.

A cynic would say that the bill passes if this vote were taken in March 2007 or March 2009, but certainly not in September 2008.

I APPLAUD THE ONES THAT VOTED “NAY” - BRAVO!!!

cfa_gremlin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I APPLAUD THE ONES THAT VOTED “NAY” - > BRAVO!!! i’ll make sure to save you a spot in the bread line.

MFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfa_gremlin Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I APPLAUD THE ONES THAT VOTED “NAY” - > > BRAVO!!! > > > i’ll make sure to save you a spot in the bread > line. Well said. I’d be laughing but… can you save me a spot too?

Fuckin welcome to the Depression 2008.

GREAT JOB CONGRESS! Congrats on using your brains! God Bless America! There is hope.

Oh my god. I can’t believe it. It’s a brave new world. I’m scared but this is exciting.

HA! Campbell Soup is up! I wonder if investors are anticpating a huge demand for the soup when we reopen the 1930’s soup lines!

too late… buckle up!