WTFdid I do

I need help, ASAP. I had a late night last night and wound up sleeping in the office after a few drinks instead of driving home. At some time during the night, I must have tried to “relieve” myself in the garbage can, but forgot to pull down my fly. Now my pants are covered in urine and I have a meeting at 3:00. They are dry, but clearly urine stained. This is a huge meeting with the AVP of our banking division and I can’t screw this one up. I can’t just walk out of my office to go buy new pants b/c there are hundreds of people that would notice. And no, I do not have a coat with me. WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO? Are there any places that deliver pants?

Come on man, you can’t do any better than that?

i’d have jimmy johns deliver a sub freakishly fast, eat half, open and dump the other half on my pants to cover the stain and create a ‘cover’ reason for new pants. make sure to not get any on your shirt because then you’d look like an idiot.

king_kong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Come on man, you can’t do any better than that? imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Well, if you take off your pants before walking around, no one will see the urine stain. I’ve always thought that pants should be optional anyway.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > king_kong Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Come on man, you can’t do any better than that? > > > imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I don’t get it, what’s he imitating?

Oh man April 1

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- someone posted the same story a while ago, looks like it was deleted