WWII Eastern Front and my progress

I started studying about a month ago and it felt like the Nazi’s blitzkrieg through Eastern Europe. I decided to launch my invasion of the CFA material with everything I had. I was slaying study session after study session with little opposition. SS I,II, and III fell like dominos and I of course took no prisoners. With the way things were going it was looking like my studying would be completed in early April to much rejoicing. Then I hit taxes which very much resembled Soviet counter-offensive at Moscow. The CFA material was finally going on the offensive. I decided I needed a break and “dug in for the winter” which for me lasted about a week. Now I’m ready to go on the offensive again. With the way history was played out I fear in a month I will meet my Stalingrad moment of defeat which will lead to the long, crippling defensive warfare campaign of misery and strife which is slated to occur during the months of April and May. The 1st week of June will be the siege of Berlin where I will have a week off of work and be holed up in my bunker while the CFA armies surround me. And then of course June 4th will resemble the massive raping of the Berlin population.

Take a lesson from the Nazi’s and don’t blow all of your tanks and aircraft in the Battle of Kursk! It’s a long war and you’ll need a few Panzer divisions come spring.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I started studying about a month ago and it felt > like the Nazi’s blitzkrieg through Eastern Europe. > I decided to launch my invasion of the CFA > material with everything I had. I was slaying > study session after study session with little > opposition. SS I,II, and III fell like dominos > and I of course took no prisoners. With the way > things were going it was looking like my studying > would be completed in early April to much > rejoicing. > > Then I hit taxes which very much resembled Soviet > counter-offensive at Moscow. The CFA material was > finally going on the offensive. I decided I > needed a break and “dug in for the winter” which > for me lasted about a week. > > Now I’m ready to go on the offensive again. With > the way history was played out I fear in a month I > will meet my Stalingrad moment of defeat which > will lead to the long, crippling defensive warfare > campaign of misery and strife which is slated to > occur during the months of April and May. > > The 1st week of June will be the siege of Berlin > where I will have a week off of work and be holed > up in my bunker while the CFA armies surround me. > And then of course June 4th will resemble the > massive raping of the Berlin population. I like this. Now, I feel motivated knowing that I am not alone! Thanks ThePinkMan!

Behavioral Finance will go smoothly, like Operation Blu in 1942, you will drive for the Baku Oil Fields. Tax will feel like the battle of Stalingrad where you will feel 90,000 brain cells frozen and captured and marched off to Siberia, you might get 6,000 of them back in 30 years if you are lucky. You will get your wind back in Institutional Financial planning when the Soviet counteroffensive over-extends itself and your panzergrenadiers hit them Economics will pick up wind like the 3rd Battle of Kharkov Hedging and Derivatives will wipe our your power like the Battle of Kursk GIPS will have you ranting and raving at your Generals, talking about divisions that no longer exist in your Bunker.

Chapter 47 Global Performance Evaluation has brought my War Machine to a screeching halt. All week I have attempted several frontal assults and have been rebuffed every time. Those bastards are really dug in. Trying one last effort today. If it fails then I lay siege around Chapter 47 while my main armies start towards the GIPS region.

I feel like Poland

just dont be the french!

If I were you I’d change this analogy around a bit so you’re the good guys…

dude are you the pinkman that was in those pictures a couple years back? with zim zim?

You know it. They finally let me through. However I am displeased of how dull this LIII forum is. If I know it was like this I would have stayed trolling around LII.

Just spent the last 20 minutes trying to find the “sweatshop” thread with the photos. They’re somewhere out there. It’s hard to find as I was quite the active poster back in the summer of 08.

YES!!! the sweat shop!!! awww man that was hilarious! i remember yall had pink shirts on and beards. that was the first post I read years ago that led me to believe this was a growing community that would gravitate towards pics/vids/articles/more than just a text forum. Chad said a while back big changes were coming, but then he went off into the netherlands of the real world.

ha ha just google “sweatshop CFA pinkman” my fav: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12423262@N05/2502887826/in/photostream/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/12423262@N05/2502057451/

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chapter 47 Global Performance Evaluation has > brought my War Machine to a screeching halt. All > week I have attempted several frontal assults and > have been rebuffed every time. Those bastards are > really dug in. Trying one last effort today. If > it fails then I lay siege around Chapter 47 while > my main armies start towards the GIPS region. Just about finished reviewing the material for the 2nd time. All I have left is that Chapter 47 which was the only section I skipped the first go-round. Here we go. Banzai!!!