y is this happening ??

attempt 2 item set from the curriculum got 1 answer wrong from multinational operations… i still think i don’t know the reading whats is this problem is it common??

…? need some specifics. 1 wrong answer is quite good!

Y is happening because of X, unless the model is misspecified or assumptions are invalid

dude i just re-read all fixed income 2 n still getting half of the questions wrong :frowning: so u r in way better shape than others

bid_offer_shark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Y is happening because of X, unless the model is > misspecified or assumptions are invalid ROTFL. in this mad house, we must still find time to have a good laugh. at Yahmed, the result you claimed, is it the adjusted or unadjusted?

Oal29 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bid_offer_shark Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Y is happening because of X, unless the model > is > > misspecified or assumptions are invalid > > > ROTFL. in this mad house, we must still find time > to have a good laugh. > > at Yahmed, the result you claimed, is it the > adjusted or unadjusted? its good to have sum funny stuff but this paper took every thing from me sense of humor n all that… i am juss mad to pass this thing at any cost … i didnt want anything in my life that bad… @sumz dont worry juss hit the books and questions hard u will do just i also started late after my dec results … its 100% doable but dont lose ur focus… gud luk