Yeah! Panic time!

First stirrings of OMG panic in the tummy today. It’s gonna be a tough week, I see. Recommend you guys buy stock in Bayer, as I’ll be keeping them afloat with Alka-Seltzer this week.

Its home stretch now. I am taking the whole week off from work. Tonight I go home, do my dishes, so laundry, clean up the place, put CFAI, schweser in their own piles, sort out notes, buy grocery etc etc. Then for the next 8 days I will fortify my position at my desk.

I have to go back to work on Thursday and Wednesday, but I’m off the rest of the time… I feel the tedium of constant reviewing and want it to end.

jamespucyk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have to go back to work on Thursday and > Wednesday, but I’m off the rest of the time… I > feel the tedium of constant reviewing and want it > to end. same here, i felt the same way last year

is anyone actually taking zero days off besides me? recognizing that is less than ideal

Just taking off Friday to do nothing. Its crash course this weekend; then moderate review M - Th of next week, off Friday, test Saturday… then right to this discussion board where we all freak out for 2.5 months.

Taking no days off… I could not imagine studying all weekend and then 5 weekdays in a row. Seven days of solitude studying and then taking a 6 hour test on the eigth day? Seems like it would do more harm than good. I would not complain about having a day or two off, but a week off would be too much for me.

you are a RealWarrior! glad to hear i’m not the only one - - agreed, just works better for me - - last weekend i nearly burnt out completely - - been doing ~1-2 hrs a night since at most, enjoying the kids, reading these blogs and my scores are getting better will crank tomorrow on the last schweser test, do the last cfa sample sunday - - mock monday night and then review tests, cfa 05-07 etc and call it

I honestly couldn’t even imagine taking off all week and continuing doing what I’ve done for the last 4 months. I am just about burnt out at this point. Going to put in a solid weekend with a few CFAi exams and IPS review. Then light review all week. Having to look forward to five 6-8 hr days in a row of looking at this stuff would probably put me over the edge. GL to all. I honestly think that everyone in this forum is extrememly prepared and will do fine on the exam.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its home stretch now. I am taking the whole week > off from work. Tonight I go home, do my dishes, so > laundry, clean up the place, put CFAI, schweser in > their own piles, sort out notes, buy grocery etc > etc. > > Then for the next 8 days I will fortify my > position at my desk. haha, I have done the groceries and will clean up when I get home… then no more cleaning until the exams are done. but once done, I am going to newt my home clean.

Hey Cville, I am also taking no days off. I’m gonna probably do half day friday. I dunno, I was never the cramming type though, but I’m glad to see some others aren’t as well. If I took a week off before the exam it would just stress me out more and I would explode. I would think the passing rate of people on this forum is higher than the average for sure. Good luck everyone…

I am paniced as hell. I will be studying full time this week. Sleep-study-sleep-study.