Yeah so AF is pretty awesome....

Not going to lie, Everytime i was stuck on something. i came here first. But thats not why its awesome… Everytime i thought i should take a break from studying i would come here and read your posts discussing problems. Its like an oxymoron, because, im still learning… yet… enjoying what im reading because its coming from people like me and not Websters dictionary. By all means, i dont think i post that much (not as much as map at least) but if there is any chance at all that i passed this thing, its because i recognized so many of the questions i did not know but researched them HERE. and i thought my gratitude warranted a post. (whether pass or fail is the end result). So… im signing… Thanks AF.

Same for me. Thanks AF / Posters

Took Level 1 on Saturday. All the time I spent on AF helped A LOT. A MASSIVE thanks to everyone on here that contributed in so many ways.

Likewise chad!

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Took Level 1 on Saturday. All the time I spent on > AF helped A LOT. A MASSIVE thanks to everyone on > here that contributed in so many ways. Exactly! There’s a lot of smart people here, a big factor in me probably passing.

Definitely a great tool! Thanks to everyone for their inputs.

I agree. There are a lot of very bright people on this board that help me learn exponentially!

Definitely the best forum out on the CFA process. Some of the resources it’s pointed me to have been invaluable. I recommend it to everyone who emails me for advice.

I have to agree with the sentiments above, with out a “fixed” study group to work with I found the support and comments on this board to be fantastic. Even when I was not trying to study a glance over the board really helped to solidify my understanding. So thanks for all that contributed. For the new comers that may glance at this comment - get active on the board, you learn by lurking - but trust me you learn more by actively participating.