yeah yeah yeah....first success!

Ok, so I don’t even know whether I have passed L1, but I just did a 60 question Qbank on econ and quant for L2 and achieved a slammin’ 88%! Shake it baby! (will probably get totally depressed the minute I open the FSA book, but hey, got to take it as it comes)

sweet, you don’t even need to study, take it easy until exam day, you are golden.

oh yeehhh ‘lolz’

awesome job though…88% is nastayyy

now copy all of the EOC questions from the CFAI text and post how you score on those! do NOT neglect CFAI on this level.

omg…you got an 88%…slammin babbyyyy!!! yaaa.

kingstongal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok, so I don’t even know whether I have passed L1, > but I just did a 60 question Qbank on econ and > quant for L2 and achieved a slammin’ 88%! Shake it > baby! > > (will probably get totally depressed the minute I > open the FSA book, but hey, got to take it as it > comes) You should mention this on your resume. Fidelity is looking…

QBank ROCKS!!! Keep it up!! BTW Looking for well-qualified applicants myself.

whats Qbank? and who offers it?

kingstongal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok, so I don’t even know whether I have passed L1, > but I just did a 60 question Qbank on econ and > quant for L2 and achieved a slammin’ 88%! Shake it > baby! > > (will probably get totally depressed the minute I > open the FSA book, but hey, got to take it as it > comes) you jamming ma

I did like 2 practice questions the other day and got 100%. Should I even bother study for this at all?