Yellow Vests protest Notre Dame reconstruction

Paid protestors just like they do in the US, sad!

catholic churches are boring. some christian churches are actually kinda lit. they have like activities so there’s like a social aspect, and there are some hot chicks who arent vain and shit that are there for genuine reasons. the dudes that go dont usually have any balls, so comp is lite. so if u dont have material shit like good looks or money. its like the best place to creep.

What’s the best hymn to grind to?

Did you know any girls who want to keep themselves “pure” but are open to “loop holes”?

Ah. Like the poophole loophole?

doesnt a certain religion allow this loophole?

There’s also blowjobs I’m like 69 percent sure that’s ok!

Just the tip is fine as well

I mean, as long as Jesus didn’t have anything bad to say about it, who am I to argue?

Capitalism is doing that all on its own

What about the Mormon soaking loophole? Thots?

What, I never heard of that one.

It’s worth Googling… on your personal device… while not connected to the office WiFi…

Yes, I did, but now am possibly more confused. What is the specific part and wording of the Mormon manual that says this does not qualify as sex?

I think the response is usually where’s the specific part and wording of the manual that says this does qualify?

I just googled soaking and that is truly outstanding nomenclature.

Can you imagine how horny you’d need to be to consider that as an option? how would you be able to stop yourself from going further?

lol its sex dude. anything with penetration is sex.

That’s your opinion

lol no its fact much like the sky is blue. these people just want loopholes so that in their minds they remind pure when in truth they are a bunch of sleuths as defined by their own religion.

Hmm, repeating your opinion doesn’t change the fact that it’s an opinion. Anyhow, people getting all opinionated about some random snopes type thing that probably applies to like 200 people.

In a round about way I have respect for these guys. The restraint required to just hold your pose is something that would be beyond the bounds of my self control.