Yellow Vests protest Notre Dame reconstruction

The overlapping area of the Venn diagram between people not disciplined enough to follow the instruction manual on abstinence until marriage and people disciplined enough to just… maintain a stationary yoga pose like a Tibetan Monk is probably a rarified elite club. If being Mormon falls apart, they’ll always have a bright future as defense attorneys.

Soakers > Accepted into Standford > M&Aing on the Buy Side

Actually, that’s not his opinion. Texas Penal Code Chapter 21 defines “sexual intercourse” as “any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ”. I assume most states define it the same way.

Unfortunately, I don’t know how God (or the Mormon church) defines it.

Which is my point. Definitions vary by source and you may want to sit down for this one, but contrary to most Texan’s belief Texas is not the arbitor of such things. For instance, large swaths of conservative Islamic countries believe if you have your hymen surgically repaired you’re now a virgin. Some girls have this done like 5 times and will swear to you that this makes them factually a virgin. Such is life.

Sky is purple cuz my opinion. Also world is flat.

I hear what BS is saying but apparently sometimes these Mormons would employ “jumpers” - third parties who would jump on the bed in which a couple is soaking in order to produce some friction for them.

Now that definitely violates the spirit if not the letter of the law if you ask me.

By the way, how does one get into hymen reconstruction surgery? Asking for a friend.

Not sure on the specifics of the surgery but I know its a big deal over there somewhat directly. Anyhow, I’m calling BS on the jumper thing, I think we’re straying into urban legend territory.

Good point, it’s not like the internet ever lost their minds debating what color a dress was or anything. Anyhow, you unsurprisingly are struggling with understanding that definitions and ideologies vary.

Lol no I just know what sex is. What color the sky is. And the shape of the world.

its not an ideology, it’s people changing the definition to suit their circumstance. Women just don’t want to be labeled sleuths. What’s the offense anyways for Mormons? Is it automatic hell like suicide?

Also how awesome you mentioned the word definition. Here’s an actual dictionary.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sexual%20intercourse

How awesome you used that specific definition! So I clicked on it and found this:

Definition of sexual intercourse

1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : coitus

Which clearly refers you to the linked official definition of Coitus:

Definition of coitus

: physical union of male and female genitalia accompanied by rhythmic movements : sexual intercourse sense 1

Wow Nerdy, how truly AMAZING. Even Merriam Webster is inconsistent on this exact topic and it matters what definition you use! It’s almost like these things are somewhat subjective!

As usual, always a pleasure to educate you.

Related image

(bold added for format clarity)

lol coitus. Only nerds use those words

Only referencing the link you provided. Intercourse much cooler! If the shoe fits nerdy!

What if you conduct thrusting, but not in regular rhythmic intervals. Still virgin in that case presumable.

It really depends, often times people forget syncopated rhythms still qualify in favor of the classic four / four or jackhammer. Where it gets tricky are random rhythms which still qualify as a class of rhythms but may not fall under the category of rhythmic. As you can see, this is all very confusing. Still unsure if I’m a virgin.

cooler by 69x.

I know it’s likely that it’s never really happened but I’d love to think that at least 1 couple has at one point in history soaked together while a few of their mates jumped on their bed. In another world I suppose I would have been a jumper for one of the lads back in the day if called upon. Same way I covered for a mate who shagged a trannie prossie in the 'dam or drove a guy to the doctor when he got knob rot off some tart. I’m not here to judge how people get their jollies.

Lol, “knob rot” had me rolling.

Can we get back to this hymen reconstruction surgery though? I’m very fascinated by this. I wonder if there’s a particular doctor that these women go see who’s known to be the best at this craft. A Dr. James Andrews of the hymen, if you will.

By the way we may want to rename this thread “Mormon sexcapades” or something. I feel like other people on this forum could contribute to this very important discussion but aren’t participating in this thread due to the title.

I suppose if it got to the wedding night and a broken hymen was discovered they could just explain that it was caused by over zealous jumpers during a particularly intense soaking session.