Yet to complete a lot

Good luck man, if you have good retention and are managing to do the EOCs, maybe you have a shot.

Actually, I pounded the EOC’s hard, before I did ANY practice tests. Then when I felt ready and did the practice tests, I did very well on them.

EOC’s are invaluable, but they do take time

still gotta do : bank,endowment,non life ips…hmmm and also Alternative investments

Txs dude, I think I do have a reasonable shot: I don’t think it’s uncommon for people who passed CFA exams to take vacations and do all their studying during the month of may, like I am doing. Besides, I did the same thing for Level II.

So although I wouldn’t bet money on myself, I think I do have a shot.

Viceroy,

i recommend you just start taking exams for the next 2 weeks, do as many as you can.

Good luck!

Actually, that wouldn’t work for me. I guess I’m not smart enough to just learn all that stuff by doing. I need to read the theory and understand it more or less before I do anything.

About EOCs, haven’t opened the curriculum box yet. Is it possible to go through all the EOCs in two or three days. I mean 3 full days? As in I did open the box and know how the books looked when it came, but packed it again.

3 full days, I would say yes. but to truly absorb it all will probably take more time.

The EOC’s will be significantly more difficult then the Schweser end of chapter review questions

Ok thanks.

Oh crap I meant the Schweser EOC. Meh whatever, I’ll just give it my best.

I’m just started to go through CFAI EOC.

I already thoroughly went through the IPS question which took some time. My goal is to get as much done by this week, and concentrate hard on past exams for the final two weeks, also finalizing some notes.

I haven’t hit that pedal to the metal mode, but getting there. Mann, not that much time left, worried like crazy but haven’t had that emtional panic push yet.

I feel a lot better after reading this thread, i thought after reading mock discussion on the board that i was the only one so far behind. I have finished first reading of CFAI (whem) now its EOC one again (done some, not all) for next 2-3 days and then the dreaded mocks. Found past 3 years on CFAI website, will pay for one on schweser and last one would be the free mock on CFAI website, and then start praying.