Yoga

^i can’t wait to see you on a crossfit fail video. just kidding. I had back problems back when i was a ball of shit. i deadlift with no problems now. key is to learn the right technique and stick to weights that allow you to maintain it. that means you’ll likely be mocked and ridiculed when you start with 25s on the bar, but that’s just what you have to endure to get on the path to safely being swole.

edit: also yes very important to develop your core stability along with increasing weight on full body lifts like DL and cleans.

i try to do yoga once a week(bikram). Its the only way I can avoid soreness and keep flexibility when doing atg squats.

As I believe I read on the internet once: Zumba is just middle aged women celebrating being women.

The pole dancing stuff it seems every girl things would be cool to dobut I don’t know any that have actually done it. It seems like a brutal workout.

I lOVE yoga…have been doing it for years. Most of the guys wear regular gym shorts to the class.

I am really glad that men (though I’ve been suspecting for awhile Carson is a woman) are starting to give pilates a chance. When I was seriously doing it few years back, there were zero men in my studio.

It’s one of the best core-building total body workout systems imo. I would recommend starting with pilates before proceeding to yoga as even basic yoga sequences requires pretty strong core in order to do it in a correct (aka safe) way.

Incorrect form in pilates can lead to an ineffective workout at worst, while incorrect form in yoga can lead to injury.

Even that is an understatement

https://www.facebook.com/DavidAvocadoWolfe/videos/10152483942841512/

I can’t confirm whether that’s true or not, but if it is, it still could be a good place for late starters to practice ladder theory dating? After all, the instructor is usually pretty attractive (that part I know about).

Also, as I reach middle age, I discover that a lot of women manage to get here too and are still pretty attractive. Not all, of course, but they weren’t all attractive in their 20s either, and we men don’t always hold up so well, either.

bchad - literal BSD

I’ve started doing this program at home if anyone is interested.

http://yogabycandace.com/blog/yoga-program-for-tight-hips

It’s good for someone with experience in yoga, who has no time to go to class but needs some structure to do it at home. Flows well overall, but expect to hear something like “Invite your right knee to your right shoulder” or “intent to straighten the legs” in a high pitch voice. Who the f… talks like that?

Pin now, and join in the 30 Day Yoga Program for Tight Hips Wearing: alo yoga pants and bra, c/o.