You guys surf facebook? how often?

Once a day or so on mobile. It’s good for organizing events and keeping up with people without needing to talk once a week.

I still have my FB but I barely use it. In fact I avoid it because it is all these people I don’t even want to be connected to and they are posting all kinds of banal crap. Stresses me out because I feel like I should “be nice” but …meh I just don’t care. I have moved on to twitter which I like because the selection of folks I am connected to is more curated. I just follow a bunch of traders and we all have like a wolf pack thing going on. I don’t feel the pressure to participate like on FB. Also, I don’t use my full name so all kinds of lame people from my past can’t find me and bore me to tears with their kids picks and inspirational quotes.

Too cool for Facebook. Get the f out

Facebook is an epic time suck. When I first got rid of it I found myself mindlessly scrolling through my phone much less. Now if i’m bored i’m looking at dank memes on imgur instead of nonsense posts from people I was acquainted to at some point in time and don’t give a fuck about now. People have to work to invite me to an event now so I have plausible deniability when people ask why I missed their 2nd wedding, baby shower, or other bullshit occasion. Also the temptation to surf through old college hookup’s profiles is gone.

I like to get affirmation that I’m still a stallion. Facebook and instagram is how to do this

ya gotta keep using it, directly tied to my net worth lol

Not a facebooker. That shit just makes it easier for them to keep tabs on you.