You know I say that I am better now, better now! AF KARMA Tally!

if you click on your/others profile, you can see how much AF Karma you/they have which is the cumulative up/downvotes you/they have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yHoa4MR0W4

I only say that 'cause you’re not around, not around You know I never meant to let you down, let you down Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything Oh-oh [Verse 1] I did not believe that it would end, no Everything came second to the Benzo You’re not even speakin’ to my friends, no You knew all my uncles and my aunts though Twenty candles, blow ‘em out and open your eyes We were lookin’ forward to the rest of our lives Used to keep my picture posted by your bedside Now it’s in your dresser with the socks you don’t like And I’m rollin’, rollin’, rollin’, rollin’ With my brothers like it’s Jonas, JonasDrinkin’ Henny and I’m tryna forget But I can’t get this shit outta my head

woah when did we get upvotes? did they finally read all of sweeps suggestions in the feedback forum?

edit: clicked a few random people and most people have 0… turd however is at -9 already lol… have an upvote buddy!

Truth is unpopular in a world of universal deceit.

based on the websites you visit its easy to see deceit is incredibly popular - lot of people on /r/TheGreatAwakening circlejerking the same BS you do bruh

It is only natural that the pedo satanist cabal would create bots to suppress Turd. Do not let this deter you from your important mission.