you know when your relationship is in trouble when

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/asia/india-married-man-hijack-hoax-trnd/index.html

Mr Pokhim

LOL, the text of the letter:

hi sir am female here am doing this mail frim Hyderabad as i don’t want to revel my details couse am a female yum yum yum and scared of issues, and mailing u this couse in the after noon around 2pm while having lunch there were 6 guys talking those guys are musclims amiright6, they were talking abt plane hijack tommarrow in Hyderabad chennai and Mumbai airport they were talking very slowly but unfortunately i heard few conversations abt this, they were saying all us 23 people have to split from here and have to board flights in 3 cities and hijack them at a time. They spoke some other things also but i couls not hear them as i heard only these few sentences from them, i dont know do am i doing correct or not and they are true or not but heard this so kindly go through this and as i informed this as a duty and a citizen of india and pls dont make me to get into issues tanks.

Haha you got me on the “amiright6/tanks”. I was like NO WAY

it read like an AF careers advises post.

^^^No spaces before punctuation marks. 9/10

The I inserted those and yum yum yum, but the rest was the actual letter.

Speaking at a press conference, B. Limba Reddy, Deputy Commissioner of Police at the Commissioner’s Task Force in Hyderabad, who led the investigation, said, “He didn’t have the money, but if he canceled because of that, it would have hurt his pride, and his friendship with the girl would’ve come to an end. So, his thinking was that if the flight was to be canceled and it was because of the airport, he wouldn’t be at fault.”

this is selected bias

+61

Thank you ( I learned that it’s Thank you and not thank. ) malaysia isn’t going to help

You can almost detect the sympathy in the Police Commissioner’s statement, like he understands what the guy is going through.

Image result for tank

babababbababahbbah haha hahahaha

i exploded both ends of laugh.

Image result for both end of laugh

yeah I was like wow amirite6 done gone mainstream

Gooood