Your forbidden crush

I like gingers: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/225/463946898_bc62b6e7c2.jpg

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > YLIA http://www.springhurst.com/about/pros/pros.php 7th one down? Not bad, csk!

Every other hot girl who isn’t my gf.

Wife has a bunch of hot cousins. Man, i’d love to bang em. I even told her that. She has yet to organise anything for me with them. Epic wife fail.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wife has a bunch of hot cousins. Man, i’d love to > bang em. I even told her that. She has yet to > organise anything for me with them. Epic wife > fail. Don’t you mean wife = epic fail. All your testes are belong to her!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All your testes are belong to her! Oh snap, I am definitely stealing this!

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Every other hot girl who isn’t my gf.

A fun little thing I like to do with each new SO I get. When I first started dating her my gf was talking about a hot guy celebrity and I told her that we should make a deal. She can pick one person, who if given the opportunity, I would allow her to sleep with without any repurcussions, if I can have the same deal. She agreed and I told her to make her pick. After a few seconds of deliberation she picked Tom Brady. I acted impressed, and then quickly replied, “I pick your best friend Simona.”

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A fun little thing I like to do with each new SO I > get. > > When I first started dating her my gf was talking > about a hot guy celebrity and I told her that we > should make a deal. She can pick one person, who > if given the opportunity, I would allow her to > sleep with without any repurcussions, if I can > have the same deal. She agreed and I told her to > make her pick. > > After a few seconds of deliberation she picked Tom > Brady. I acted impressed, and then quickly > replied, “I pick your best friend Simona.” lol. What was her reaction?

I think we just laughed, and I said I was just kidding with my fingers crossed or something. If you do it, make sure you don’t pick a friend who is obviously way hotter or she is insecure about though.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think we just laughed, and I said I was just > kidding with my fingers crossed or something. > > If you do it, make sure you don’t pick a friend > who is obviously way hotter or she is insecure > about though. I slept with this chick while I was with the ex. When she got the clue and was angry at me about it I told her “you’re just mad because she is hotter than you.” Things I’ve learned NOT to say.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mr. Pink Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I think we just laughed, and I said I was just > > kidding with my fingers crossed or something. > > > > If you do it, make sure you don’t pick a friend > > who is obviously way hotter or she is insecure > > about though. > > > I slept with this chick while I was with the ex. > When she got the clue and was angry at me about it > I told her “you’re just mad because she is hotter > than you.” > > Things I’ve learned NOT to say. You should write a book. I think we’ve come up with the title.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I slept with this chick while I was with the ex. > When she got the clue and was angry at me about it > I told her “you’re just mad because she is hotter > than you.” > > Things I’ve learned NOT to say. +1 and +1

We should have a thread on things NOT to say. “Your sister is a much better f##k