Your forbidden crush

I’ve got two: 1) My neighbor across the street is hot as hell and smiles like an angel. Her husband is a fat, ugly dude, but rakes in serious dough. She’s friends with my wife so still hope one day my wife tells her: “you know what would be nice? A MFF with IEV”. Mmmmm … count me in! 2) Brother-in-law’s wife. So dooooable. I think she finds me attractive too. (well that last part is a product of my fantasies, but you never know, haha)

YLIA

My girlfriend is an identical twin…you do the math.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > 2) Brother-in-law’s wife. So dooooable. I think > she finds me attractive too. (well that last part > is a product of my fantasies, but you never know, > haha) I hope by brother-in-law you mean your wife’s brother, not your sister’s husband.

I hope your brother in law’s wife isn’t your sister…

Was about to type that, I guess two others beat me to the punch haha.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Was about to type that, I guess two others beat me > to the punch haha. Ditto

Haha, yeah my bad. I meant wife’s brother’s wife. Good I have no sisters.

Justin Bieber.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1) My neighbor across the street is hot as hell > and smiles like an angel. Her husband is a fat, > ugly dude, but rakes in serious dough. She’s > friends with my wife so still hope one day my wife > tells her: “you know what would be nice? A MFF > with IEV”. Mmmmm … count me in! > What if it’s MMFF with the fat ugly dude? Would you still do that? What about MMF with the dude and his wife?

MMF with Justin Bieber?

^^^ and don’t ask if he’d be the M or the F

My best friends girl. Not really the most attractive but shes tiny and looks like a handful.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What if it’s MMFF with the fat ugly dude? Would > you still do that? What about MMF with the dude > and his wife? That’s an interesting question (provided my role is strictly MF). MMF with the neighbors is a no brainer. MMFF umm, let’s say we’re having dinner and drinks flow happily. Ugly dude says: “you know what, Evil Voice? I think you’re a nice guy and have seen how you look at my wife. It turns out she has a fantasy with both of you, and well, your wife is not bad at all so why don’t just let things take care of themselves and” … before he finishes we see the ladies making out on a couch, and the fun begins. Hell yes I’m in. Now I hope my wife is not reading this, lol.

^ so you will let that ugly dude to fck your wife

We’re finding a lot out about inner evil here

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ so you will let that ugly dude to fck your wife Nah, the truth is that as much as I 'd like to bang his wife, I’m not into that swingers thing. It would kill the fun.

Hey, Inner evil, how about this; I come to Mexico, we kill a few bottles of tequila. You tell me exactly what you want to do to neighbors wife. I do it, videotape it, and give it to you. Win-win.

^Haha, definitely good idea.

this guy: http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/27/10/U-Ms-Lewan-Mustache-tattoo-a-chick-magne/landing.html?blockID=319349&feedID=3701