your help is greatly appreciated

Nutrition rocks! When I was studying for level 1 I couldn’t focus for more than 15 minutes. I read some book about fish oil. I started taking it and now I can read financial accounting books with maximum retention (and I can also have sex like 12 times a day).

> > #10 - High school girls are hot! Damn… just > don’t touch. > LOL!! What was the name of that movie with Mattew McConaughey that he said “you know that I love about high school girls? I keep growing, however, they just keep the same!”

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nutrition rocks! When I was studying for level 1 > I couldn’t focus for more than 15 minutes. I read > some book about fish oil. I started taking it and > now I can read financial accounting books with > maximum retention (and I can also have sex like 12 > times a day). lol, only 12 times a day!!! may be you need to increase your intake of that fish oil… just kidding… :slight_smile: … would a nutrition degree with CFA exam(s) help in getting a job as an analyst in a drug/pharmaceutical company???

jamal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > virginCFAhooker Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nutrition rocks! When I was studying for level > 1 > > I couldn’t focus for more than 15 minutes. I > read > > some book about fish oil. I started taking it > and > > now I can read financial accounting books with > > maximum retention (and I can also have sex like > 12 > > times a day). > > > lol, only 12 times a day!!! may be you need to > increase your intake of that fish oil… just > kidding… :slight_smile: … > > would a nutrition degree with CFA exam(s) help in > getting a job as an analyst in a > drug/pharmaceutical company??? Would it help? Yes! How much? Not a lot at all.