your score on schweser vol 1 exams 3 PM

Damn. I’ve only done the first exam and a half. Doing MC on #2 tonight. Got a 58 on #1 afternoon

99.5% spelled my name wrong :frowning: Ok, i just feel lonely b/c I’m one of the few with Stalla on this board.

59%

72% & 70% I haven’t done exam 3 PM yet. that’s on tap this weekend coming up.

Another 58 on Volume 1, Exam 2 PM. F I only understand 58% of something I’ve been studying since late Sept…w/o Ethics I’m shooting 50/50 Oh well, three choices next year!!! Still time to turn it around…3 more rights and I’d be safely in the 60’s. Every point really counts…

Keep at it Hali. There’s still lots of time left to brush up on those subjects were you don’t feel too comfortable with.

bigwilly I have Stalla too… did you do the practice exams yet? how did you do?

Holly, are these survivor biased? I got 68, 70, 75. AM is difficult, and strange, more like “what’s this topic on text book.” rather than a problem.

Iwona, no I’m gonna do #1 this wonderful weekend though… I’ll let you know how I do on the PM section. If you want to email me its bigwilly11189 @ g m a i l . c o m

Vol 1 - PM Scores: 78, 65, 75. Kill me now.

Pimp those are great!! good job!

VOL1 AM 60s 60s 58s PM 65, 63, 73 VOL2 AM 58s PM 67 What did you guys score in the AMs, agreed its distorted but what score ranges did you guys arrive at?

How the heck is everyone scoring so high on the last test even w/ the omitted information (and not to mention the poorly worded questions). Here’s a fun one for anyone who is interested: I think the last question in AM3 asked how much of a spread widening was necessary for breakeven over a time horizon. They picked the bond that tightened… and said anyone who used the other bond was completely wrong.

Still, Avg is 63, 63, 67. So if we are above we can pass?

ymmt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How the heck is everyone scoring so high on the > last test even w/ the omitted information (and not > to mention the poorly worded questions). > exactly … i was completely at sea with this one