your score on schweser vol 1 exams 3 PM

how did u guys score on it? I found it a lil difficult

did all 3… actually did better than L1 and L2 on these…which i was suprised at… 68, 62, 71 might try my luck at book 7 this weekend…

68, 63, 70

wow those are pretty good scores …i doubt i’ll get over 50 on the 1st exam i attempt

only did #1, got 75

ok now i’m really intimidated

I did Stalla 60, 78, 62 blehhhh

57, 65, 68.

70,73,76 Book 7 exam #2 is pretty tough…i suggest people give that one a shot. I found book 7 exam 1 easy.

wow… hope it’s a skewed distribution on the forum…

I’m doing them backwards, got 75% on book 7 exam 3. Got crushed in AM though… looks like the written portion is going to need some work.

the AMs, CFAI, Stalla or Schweser are a toss in the air. It’s very hard to know if you have written enough to get the points. I see the average is in the mid-60s in this forum for the PM. Hopefully, that will carry for the CFAI test too.

Just did my first one - got 72 (Volume 1, PM). Anybody else wants to post their scores?

1PM 77, 2PM 85 3PM still in progress, so far did 24 questions got 5 wrong

i got 58 on that one …guess I’m below the mean :frowning:

>Re: your score on schweser vol 1 exams 3 PM >Posted by: comp_sci_kid (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] >Date: May 16, 2008 01:23PM >only did #1, got 75 comp_sci_kid, you got 75 on the first one :wink:

78 on v1 exam 1 - afternoon session only. didn’t bother to grade myself for the morning session.

Exam 3 has a lot of bad worded questions. I am about to give up on it

tanyusha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > >Re: your score on schweser vol 1 exams 3 PM > >Posted by: comp_sci_kid (IP Logged) > >Date: May 16, 2008 01:23PM > > >only did #1, got 75 > > comp_sci_kid, you got 75 on the first one :wink: yeah 75 or 77, i dont remember, but it was 75

68,57,72 I thought 2 was the hardest and 3 the easiest. I guess my scores reflect that. I’m only doing the AM sessions for practice (especially the IPS stuff), not to keep score. Overall, they don’t seem representative of actual CFA exams.