Your thoughts on difficulty of each section

I just got done with FSA, and i’m assuming this is like the midpoint of the CFA study. I am curious, if you had to grade the difficulty of each major topic(excluding ethics), 1 being easiest 5 being hardest, how would you grade each topic? 1- Very Easy, don’t need to review 2- Easy, will get by with brief review 3- Normal Challenge 4- Very Challenging 5- Hardest section on exam I assume if you haven’t studied this material before, most of the sections will be a 3 or above. Below is my thoughts so far. Quantitative- 3.5 Economics- 3 FSA- 4 Equity Fixed Income Corporate Finance Portfolio Management

Sorry i forgot to add Derivatives, Alternative Investments

Quant: 3.5 Econ: 3.5 FSA: 4.5 Equity: 4 Fixed Income: 4 Corp Fin: 3.5 Portf Mgmt: 3.0

Deriv and Altern: 4.0

Quant: 3.5 Econ: 4 FSA: 4.5 Equity: 3.5 Fixed Income: 4 Corporate Finance: 3 Portfolio Management: 3 Derivatives/Alt. Inv.: 4 Ethics: 3

Quant: 3.5 Econ: 3.5 FSA: 4.5 Equity: 3 Fixed Income: 4 Corporate Finance: 3 Portfolio Management: 2.5 Derivatives/Alt. Inv.: 3 Ethics: 3

Quant: 3.5 Econ: 3 FSA: 4.5 Equity: 3 Fixed Income: Corporate Finance: 3 Portfolio Management: 2.5 Derivatives/Alt. Inv.: Ethics:

Ethics: 3 Quant: 3 Econ: 3 FSA: 4.5 Corporate Finance: 3 Portfolio Management: 3 Equity: 3 Fixed Income: Derivatives/Alt. Inv.: To sum it up: the material is not very hard, but memorizing all of it is is very challenging. The only section I found conceptually difficult was SS9 in FSA.

Ethics: 3 Quant: 4.5 Econ: 2 FSA: 3 Corporate Finance: 2 Portfolio Management: 3 Equity: 3 Fixed Income: 4.5 Derivatives/Alt. Inv.: 3.5

Ethics: 1 Quant: 2 Econ: 5 FSA: 3 Corporate Finance: 3 Portfolio Management: 2.5 Equity: 3.5 Fixed Income: 4 Derivatives: 5 Alt. Inv.: 2

This is another example of a question that does not have any meaning on this forum at all. What one person feels easy, might be very difficult to comprehend for another person, either because of background or because of the nature of the subject itself. What each person feels difficult is his own thing, and he should work on that aspect, in whatever way he can to better himself and give himself a better chance of making it, come exam time. CP